TREPMAC (Brigatinib, AP26113) is a prescription medicine used to treat people with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Brigatinib : AP26113 is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor. It is indicated for the patient with non-small cell lung cancer or NSCLC. This NSCLC has a certain abnormal anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) gene. Also it has spread to other parts of their body. It is also indicated for patient who are crizotinib intolerant. TREPMAC, an TREPMAC generic is manufactured by Genvio Pharma Limited. Genvio is one of the top anti-cancer medicine manufacturers in Bangladesh. It is dedicated to manufacture quality medicine at an affordable price compared to the cost of ALUNBRIG manufactured by Takeda. TREPMAC : Brigatinib, AP26113 90 mg is available in 30’s pack. This Alunbrig generic should be administered orally and can be taken with or without food. For more details Click Here. Lung cancer has become one of the most prevalent cancer worldwide. Anaplastic lymphoma kinase-positive non-small cell lung cancer is a form of lung cancer that is caused by defects in the ALK gene and can be treated with drugs that target this gene. Even with targeted treatments, ALK+ NSCLC can progress. Progression is when tumors grow, spread to other parts of the body, or when new tumors develop while on treatment. Some patients may not be able to tolerate treatments and your healthcare provider may recommend a new medication. Hence, Genvio Pharma Limited is committed to manufacture quality medicine to fight this ALK-positive lung cancer and convey it to the patient at a very convenient price. TREPMAC can cause serious side effects, including:
- Lung problems. TREPMAC may cause severe or life-threatening swelling or nflammation of the lungs any time during treatment, and can lead to death. These lung problems happen especially within the first week of treatment with TREPMAC. Symptoms may be similar to those symptoms from lung cancer. Healthcare provider should be informed right away if any new or worsening symptoms of trouble breathing or shortness of breath, chest pain, cough with or without mucus, or fever.
- High blood pressure or hypertension. TREPMAC may cause high blood pressure. So, blood pressure should be checked before starting and during treatment with TREPMAC. Healthcare provider should be informed right away if there are headaches, dizziness, blurred vision, chest pain, or shortness of breath.
- Slow heart rate or bradycardia. TREPMAC may cause very slow heartbeats that can be severe. Heart rate should be checked during treatment with TREPMAC. Healthcare provider should be informed right away if you feel dizzy, lightheaded, or faint during treatment with TREPMAC. Healthcare provider should be informed if is any changes in heart or blood pressure medicines.
- Vision problems. TREPMAC may cause vision problems. Healthcare provider may stop TREPMAC and refer to an eye specialist if someone develops severe vision problems during treatment with TREPMAC. Healthcare provider should be informed right away if there is any loss of vision or any change in vision, including double vision, seeing flashes of light, blurry vision, light hurting in eyes, or new or increased floaters.
- Muscle pain, tenderness, and weakness or myalgia. TREPMAC may increase the level of an enzyme in blood called creatine phosphokinase, which may be a sign of muscle damage. Healthcare provider should do blood tests to check blood levels of CPK during treatment with TREPMAC. Healthcare provider should be informed right away if there is any new or worsening signs and symptoms of muscle problems, including unexplained muscle pain or muscle pain that does not go away, tenderness, or weakness.
- Inflammation of the pancreas or pancreatitis. TREPMAC may increase enzymes in blood called amylase and lipase, which may be a sign of pancreatitis. Healthcare provider should do blood tests to check your pancreatic enzyme blood levels during treatment with TREPMAC. Healthcare provider should be informed right away if you get new or worsening signs and symptoms of pancreatitis, including upper abdominal pain that may spread to the back and get worse with eating, weight loss, or nausea.
- High blood sugar or hyperglycemia. TREPMAC may increase your blood sugar levels. Healthcare provider will do blood tests to check blood sugar levels before starting and during treatment with TREPMAC. Healthcare provider may need to start or change the blood sugar medicine to control your blood sugar levels. Healthcare provider should be informed right away if you get new or worsening signs and symptoms of hyperglycemia, including needing to urinate more than usual, or feeling very thirsty, very hungry, sick to your stomach, weak, tired, or confused.